Finding a good supplement to help deal with Low T can be a confusing uphill battle as you wade through a glut of products boasting a variety of seemingly overblown promises. It’s difficult to ascertain which companies are reputable and what could work best for you, which is why this assessment of Spartagen XT is a little complicated, in terms of their limited reviews and the fact that the company is hard to track down.
The company in question is Edge Bioactives, believed to be operating out of New Jersey although it’s hard to find any information about them. That said, this supplement does have its advantages so let’s dig a little deeper to see what is has to offer.
- Comes with a 100% money back guarantee
- May help with promoting the production of testosterone
- Can help with improving the libido
- May support muscle mass and recovery after workouts
- Can improve mood and performance
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Supposedly made in the U.S. and made in FDA-Registered Facilities
- Some say it’s expensive for the ingredients included
- Said to cause oily skin and fluid retention/decreased frequency of urination
- Lack of honest reviews that don’t appear to be from the company itself
- Contains proprietary blends
Benefits of Spartagen XT
Claiming that Spartagen XT was developed by a team of researchers and scientists, Edge Bioactives also state that this supplement has been proven to increase free testosterone, using organic herbal ingredients that assist with building muscle growth, reducing cholesterol and burning fat. Other benefits include:
- Improving stamina
- Increasing blood flow
- Increasing protein absorption for muscle growth
- Boosting energy and the libido
- Enhancing quality erections
- Reducing belly fat
- Improving sleep
Spartagen XT is said to address prolactin with an optimized blend of extracts designed to act as a precursor on natural production of free testosterone. They claim to give your body the building blocks needed to create more testosterone on its own and to correct erectile dysfunction, improve performance and clear mental fog.
Before & After Results from Spartagen
Here’s a before and after from the brand’s website, of a man named Chris who was super happy with his results…
Possible Side Effects
A small portion of people may experience some undesirable side-effects from this supplement, here are some of them that have been reported:
- Nausea, diarrhea and stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Oily skin
- Fluid retention
If you experience any of these, you may want to try a different t-booster with a different set of ingredients. They aren’t common, but everyone is different and if this particular product isn’t working great for you, you can definitely find some that will!
There’s a long list of ingredients here, which doesn’t necessarily mean you’re getting a high-enough concentration of the more important ones, but it doesn’t mean you aren’t either. We’re never big fans of proprietary blends because we want supplements to be totally upfront, but this one does show off most of their ingredient list.
- Vitamin D 4,000 IU – for enhancing muscle development and immunity
- Vitamin E 80 IU – for helping Low T by slowing oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty-acids (PUFAs)
- Vitamin B6 12 mg – enhances sexual arousal
- Magnesium 50 mg – supports cardiovascular health and blood circulation
- Zinc 30 mg – helps with natural production of testosterone
- Chrysin 80 mg – prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen and enhances T production
Proprietary Testosterone Activation Stack 290 mg
- Tongkat Ali – enhances free testosterone and libido levels
- Tribulus Terrestris – increases the function of Luteinizing Hormone and promotes sexual performance
Proprietary Sex Drive Amplification Matrix 440mg
- Maca – inhibits estrogen, increases sperm count, boosts the libido and supports testosterone production
- Asian Ginseng Extract – boosts testosterone and enhances physical and mental performance
- Butea superba extract – boosts the sex drive
- Other ingredients include Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Silica and Rive flour.
Take 2 capsules per day and don’t exceed more than 4 over a 24-hour period.
Does it Work?
There are ingredients in here that have been studied and are believed to be effective, but as we always say, your results will depend almost entirely on the work you’re willing to put in.
How Much Does it Cost?
A month month supple is $69 on the Edge Bioactives website, and a 6 month supply is $294.
Spartagen XT is a hard one to recommend as there aren’t many reviews out there that seem very trustworthy. This company is not listed on the Better Business Bureau, which advises that it appears they are no longer in business and there are currently 3 complaints on BBB about spam and customers being dramatically overcharged. Suffice it so say, tread lightly with this one, make sure you read the terms carefully, and if you’re looking for a more transparent option.