A common concern for many men after they hit 30 is the progressive decline of testosterone levels in the body and for those who deal with Low T, the idea of taking supplements might seem a quick fix. If you’re one of those men who is also concerned about synthetic chemicals and unnatural ingredients, TestoTek could be the product for you.
This product is said to contain 12 natural ingredients that have been clinically researched to help combat the issues related with Low T, as well as trigger the natural production of testosterone the safe and easy way. Let’s take a closer look at this supplement and the claims that it will take you back to your twenties, in terms of testosterone production.
The benefits you’re looking to get from this could vary from person to person, but here are some of the pros that most people appreciate:
- TestoTek comes with a money back guarantee
- Increases concentration, strength, libido and sperm count
- There are no dangerous side effects
- It boosts testosterone with all-natural ingredients
- Overall health is enhanced through boosting the immune system
Nothing’s perfect, to take a look at these ‘cons’ and decide for yourself whether or not you still want to give it a try.
- It’s similar to cheaper products on the market
- The high levels of zinc could make you ill if you’re sensitive to it or already getting a lot in your diet
- You can only order it from the official store
TestoTek claims that it will enhance the sex drive and increase metabolism while boosting energy levels. It can also help with packing on lean muscle mass, burning fat, eliminating fatigue and improving brain, cardiovascular and overall health by boosting the immune system. By triggering your body to safely produce testosterone like it did in your twenties, this supplement is said to stabilize the mood and increase confidence.
The fact that it comes with a 100% money back guarantee is a plus, along with the claim that the “powerhouse” of ingredients is designed to work fast, bringing quick and satisfying results. These ingredients are said to be full-spectrum, all-natural T boosters that target a wide range of male health issues, making it a comprehensive supplement.
Does TestoTek work?
Everyone has different expectations when it comes to taking a supplement, so we look for products that do what they promise, at least for most people. A good way to get a feel for this is to check out TestoTek reviews, which are more positive than negative, but not perfect either.
It really comes down to the effort you’re putting in at the end of the day, and supplements should be looked at as bonus on top of that. If it motivates you and inspires you to train harder knowing you’re doing everything you can to get the best results, that’s perfect.
What we always like to remind people, to make sure their expectations are going to be met, is that there is no supplement in the world that’s going to be able to lift those weights for you, or to hit that treadmill, it’s always going to be you at the end of the day.
There are a number of different side-effects that some people will experience from some supplements and not others, it comes down to the ingredients. You may also experience allergies if you’re allergic to any of these things, so make sure you take a look at the ingredients below in case you’re sensitive to any of them.
Although this product includes all-natural ingredients, TestoTek might:
- Boost too much testosterone
- Either suppress or increase the appetite
- Provoke addictive behavior or mood swings
- Lose efficacy over time
- Along with these general side effects, the high level of zinc in TestoTek may cause:
- Leaky Gut
- Nausea and vomiting
- Kidney pain
None of these are going to be super common, but if you experience any undesirable side-effects, you should stop using it.
TestoTek states it has 12 proven ingredients (including a complex of B Vitamins) to trigger testosterone production naturally, creating a “synergistic power” that will also target specific symptoms of Low T.
- Vitamin D3 – 2000 IU: helps with boosting testosterone levels and improving mood
- D-Aspartic Acid – 2000 mg: for enhancing testosterone and sperm production and sex hormones
- Vitamin B Complex – 50 mg: for added energy, increasing mood, regulating cortisol production and antioxidants
- Zinc – 25 mg: for increasing sexual health and testosterone production
- Mucuna Pruriens – 175 mg: for lowering estrogen, burning stored fat and gaining lean muscle mass
- Stinging Nettle Root – 100 mg: for increasing testosterone levels and improving prostate health
- Fenugreek – 75 mg: for enhancing sexual performance and regulating testosterone levels
- Oyster Extract – 75 mg: for reducing estrogen, boosting testosterone and sexual performance
- Siberian Ginseng – 50 mg: to strengthen the immune system and increase sexual health
- Vitamin K – 50 mcg: for building muscle and enhancing bone metabolism
Other ingredients include organic Nu-flow and vegetable capsules.
4 capsules per day. One would assume you should take it with food, before workouts, as their website doesn’t state how to take this supplement, apart from the daily dosage.
TestoTEK has many reviews that state it does what it says it will, however there are other supplements that do the same at a cheaper price, although you know what you’re getting with this product, seeing as they do state the dosage for each ingredient. After checking with your doctor for the all-clear and taking the side effects into consideration, try it and see how it works for you.