In case you’re new to the game, chances are that you’ve seen your share of Synthol freaks. You know what to expect, you know it’s going to make you cringe, and frankly it’s even kind of sad to see what these people do to themselves – but like any good train wreck, you just can’t seem to look away. Here’s the latest and greatest collection of freaky Synthol transformations that will keep you clicking and unable to take your eyes off of this disaster.
27. The Grandfather of Synthol Abuse
26. Protip: Drink from small cups to make yourself look bigger.
25. We’ll be seeing more of this guy in a minute.
24. There are much worse examples than this one.
23. It looks like his arm flab is being strangled by his sleeve.
22. Something’s just off about this picture.
21. What are you smiling about?
20. Ever seen a badder group of cool dudes?
19. He looks unsure about something. He’s unsure about a lot of things.
18. This guy could be on the other side of the room and you still couldn’t out-angle him.
17. Her face says it all.
16. Condemned to a lifetime of muscle shirts.
15. Ladies, can you even resist?
14. He hasn’t even attached the weight yet.
13. He’s struggling and it’s only his 3rd chicken-rep.
12. This guy exists.
11. Is he lifting any more than just the bar’s weight?
10. It’s like he’s got shoulder pads.
9. He’s got a built-in foot rest for the ladies.
8. Sing us a song, you’re the Piana man.
6. Showing off those sick gainz for the world to admire.
5. If Popeye was a Fables character.
4. Do ya thang, shorty.
3. Look out, cool dude coming through.
2. What the heck is this guy hiding inside of that thing? He’s like a drug-mule, except he’s smuggling Synthol in those arms.
1. There’s a high probability that the weight is about as real as the muscle.
That was a mess. Maybe, someday in the future, people won’t feel like it’s necessary to inject oil and chemicals into their arms to make their muscles look like pillows.
If even ONE person who is considering using Synthol sees this article and changes their mind, then it will have been worthwhile. This isn’t just some gallery that exists to make fun of people with body dysmorphia, this is a warning sign. It’s a cautionary tale. Don’t ignore the warning, don’t inject this stuff or you might end up starring in your very own article.